On Friday May 6th Vital Voices held a special conversation on the power of art and innovation to create change and address seemingly intractable problems.
This panel featured:
- Amar Singh, Activist & Arts Patron
- Selina Tobaccowala, Chief Digital Officer at Openfit
- Martine Rothblatt, Chairman and CEO of United Therapeutics
- Gayle Tzemach Lemmon, best-selling author and Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations
- Ruchira Gupta, Journalist & Founder, Apne-App
This panel focused on using art as a medium to power change, uproot hierarchies, and create hope. Each panelist shared how they have taken a different path to fight against injustice, to create a new way of doing business, and to critically reflect on the most pressing issues of our time. “Using art to inspire and change the world has always been a part of our culture,” Amar Singh shared with the audience.
It matters where you put your vote in the political system of entertainment, and intentionality in our consumption of the arts is extraordinarily important.
Please, be intentional in your consumption.
Bozoma Saint John
Powered by Amar Singh and the Rewind Collective. View the livestream below.