Thirty emerging women leaders from across the US to join one-year fellowship to build powerful connections and grow mission-driven businesses and social impact projects
October 2019 – Vital Voices and TRESemmé today announced the fellows in the first cohort of the Leadership Incubator – a signature program to provide young women founders in the United States with training, network expansion, mentoring and community to bring their bold vision for change to life.
The Leadership Incubator is a year-long fellowship that aims to champion passionate women leaders in the US who look to create a positive social impact in their communities and beyond, daring to achieve their ambitions and pay it forward despite the barriers they may face. The first cohort includes:
- Angel Harris, New Orleans LA
- Anna Gabriella Casalme, Founder, CEO, Novelly
- Ariana Abramson, Founder & CEO, UnLabED
- AshleeWisdom, Founder & CEO, Health In Her HUE
- Ashley Olafsen, Co-founder, MOVE, LLC
- Camille Moore, Founder & CEO, The Policy Studio, LLC
- Cassandra Gibson, Co-Founder & Director of Product Design, Kliit Health
- Charity Blanchett, Founder, Dipping Spoon Foundation
- Chavonne Hodges, Founder, GrillzandGranola, LLC
- Jasmine L. Blanks Jones, Executive Director & Founder, B4 Youth Theatre
- Jazmine Davis, Founder & CEO, Jazmine Kionna
- Jennifer Mandelblatt, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Platform
- Joan Erakit, Founder & CEO, Open Borders
- Judith Martinez, Founder, InHerShoes Inc.
- Kathryn Wehunt, Founder & Executive Director, The Formation Project
- Kawanza Billy, Founder & Social Impact Strategist, K.Billy Push
- Maria Dyshel, Founder, Tangible AI
- Marisol Velez, Founder, Pinqy Ring
- Nan Liu, Chief Catalyst, The Coaching Fellowship
- Natalie Tung, Co-Founder & Executive Director, HomeWorks Trenton
- Nia Wellman, Founder & CEO, Campus Curlz, Inc.
- Nicole Larchar, Co-founder, Define the Line
- Nina Barnett, Founder & CEO, Grooop
- Quynhgiao Thi Tran, Founder & CEO, Project 925
- Ramya Dronamraju, Baltimore MD
- Rubini Naidu, Founder & CEO, Krupa
- Sage Quiamno, Co-founder, Future for Us
- Sara Shokouhi, Founder & CEO, b.WR
- Shaunah Margaret Zimmerman, Co-founder, Women Who Create
- Sophie Sandberg, Founder, Chalk Back/Cat Calls of NYC
The Leadership Incubator is a customized opportunity for women in the United States to substantially grow their leadership and technical capacity, networks, vision and impact. Participants will convene in New York, NY this month for a four-day, in-person program featuring leadership training, peer exchange and mentorship, communications and storytelling workshops, community building, and action planning.
Participants will then engage in virtual training throughout the year to help them learn essential skills, build upon their action plans, and develop the tools to turn their idea into reality. Participants will also be able to apply for small seed funding opportunities to help implement and grow their social mission projects.
Vital Voices and TRESemmé believe women should be equally seen and heard at all levels of society. That’s why TRESemmé is making a long-term commitment with Vital Voices to advocate for and invest in the next generation of women leaders – like the participants selected for the 2019 Leadership Incubator. The Leadership Incubator is one of several efforts TRESemmé is undertaking to close the gender gap in leadership across industries.
To learn more about The Leadership Incubator, the Fellows or their trainings, please visit this site.