Vital Voices and the Rajendra Foundation are proud to announce the second cohort of grantees of the Rajendra Foundation Social Impact Fund. The grantees are a group of 11 innovative young women leaders in the United States and Mexico seeking to create sustainable change within their communities.
Through the Rajendra Foundation Social Impact Fund, grantees receive financing for their social impact projects and investment in their leadership growth. Projects for this year’s cohort tackle a variety of issues including the environment, education, reproductive education & rights, social justice, STEM, women’s empowerment, and gender-based violence (GBV).
The 11 phenomenal grantees are:
- Alondra Fraustro- Founder of Ciencia Mágica
- Emmy Puerto– Founder of Proyecto In lak’ech
- Aarna Dixit– Founder of the Dirty Talk Podcast
- Aimee Yan– Founder of Visibility Forward
- Alliyah Logan- Founder of Cultivate Global Education
- Deepthi Chandra- Founder of the Climate Visuals & You Newsletter
- Devika Manoj- Founder of Blooming Seeds
- Enerys Pagan- Founder of Young Scientists for Puerto Rico
- Ileri Jaiyeoba- Founder of Code Red Collective
- Stephanie Villanueva-Villar- Founder of the Girls in Tech Conference, an extension of the Your Girl for Good
- Teresa Leatherow- Founder of the Go, Girl Podcast