The Vital Voices and Bank of America Partnership will bring 22 Global Ambassadors and Mentees to Paris this November
October 2019 – Vital Voices is excited to welcome the Global Ambassadors and mentees who will join us for the 20th iteration of the Global Ambassadors Program in Paris next month.
The Global Ambassadors Program, a Vital Voices and Bank of America partnership, is designed to provide mentoring opportunities for emerging women leaders in business and social enterprise. This effort builds on Vital Voices’ 22 years of global experience in training and mentoring women who practice transformative leadership to advance economic development and entrepreneurship, human rights and political participation in their communities.
In 2012, Vital Voices and Bank of America developed this signature partnership to accelerate women’s leadership and economic empowerment throughout the world. Its work is rooted in a shared history of investing in leadership development, guided by a belief that strong women leaders are vital to healthy, vibrant communities and core to creating economic growth.
The Global Ambassadors Program connects women leaders (mentees) — at a tipping point in their professional, business and leadership paths — with established women executives (Global Ambassadors or mentors) for mentorship. The program convenes multiple times a year with different groups of women leaders around the world.
Those joining us in Paris include:
- Agnieszka Slomka-Golebiowska, Board Member, Advisor, Digital Explorer (Warsaw, Poland)
- Andrea Sullivan, International Executive, Global Environmental, Social & Governance, Bank of America Merrill Lynch (London, United Kingdom)
- Elizabeth Buchanan, Non-Executive Director, S4Capital (Brooklyn, New York, United States)
- Idil Türkmenoğlu, Organisation, Culture and Talent Consultant, Lecturer, Author (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Jeannie Diefenderfer, Founder and CEO, courageNpurpose, LLC (Chester, NJ, United States)
- Norah Casey, Television Personality, CEO, Harmonia (Dublin, Ireland)
- Julie Kinch, Former Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Heineken USA Inc. (Westchester County, NY, United States)
- Nina Easton, Co-Founder, SellersEaston Media (Washington, D.C., United States)
- Saba Nazar, Managing Director, Investment Banking Division, Co-Head of Global Financial Sponsors, Bank of America Merrill Lynch (London, United Kingdom)
- Val Quinn, Global Consumer Director, The Coca-Cola Company (Dublin, Ireland)
- Yvonne Ike, Managing Director, Head of Sub-Saharan Africa (Ex-RSA), Bank of America Merrill Lynch (London, United Kingdom)
- Aida Axelsson-Bakri, Founder and Managing Director, ADS Insight (Brussels, Belgium)
- Andrea Bury, Founder and CEO, ABURY Collection (Berlin, Germany)
- Christina Limbird, Co-Founder, Linden Global Learning Support (Berlin, Germany)
- Deniz Alexandra Duygu, Managing Partner, Arya Women Investment Platform (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Erëza Vela, Founder, RedMill (Pristina, Kosovo)
- Jacqueline NGO MPII, Founder and CEO, Little Africa Enterprise (Paris, France)
- Jean Hwang Carrant, Founder, JHC Cookies (Paris, France)
- Karine Jackson, Owner, Karine Jackson Hair and Beauty Salon (London, United Kingdom)
- Katharina Paoli, Founder and CEO, Nudgd (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Mairead Mackle, Founder and CEO, Homecare and Healthcare Services Ireland LTD (Dublin, Ireland)
- Silvia de Vaan, Founder and CEO, SweepSmart (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
Both Ambassadors and mentees will participate in an innovative, immersive approach to mentoring, with trainings to build skills in key areas, including leadership, financial management, business strategy and communications. In addition, there will be a personal development workshop and cross-cohort networking throughout the week.
To learn more about the Global Ambassadors Program, please visit this site and follow #GlobalAmbassadors or #GAP20 on social media.