Founder and Managing Director, JO Branding Advertising; Co-Founder, Women In Front
Joelle is a women’s rights activist, co-Founder and Managing Director of JO Branding Advertising, and co-Founder of Women In Front, an NGO that encourages women in Lebanon to engage in politics and reach decision-making positions. She holds a BA in Journalism and Press Agencies and has worked in media for many years. In 2010, she founded her own communication agency, JO Branding Advertising, that she currently runs as Managing Director.
In 2012, she co-founded Women in Front, which has increased the number of female candidates for office in Lebanon from 12 in 2009 to 113 in 2018. She is also the Founder of Women Lobby and the SMPPD Candidates Personal Assessment Program. Joelle was also featured as a prominent Lebanese woman in “Who is She” Lebanon.
- a mentor at the Blessing Foundation through the Vital Voices Global Mentoring Walks
- She was part of the VVGrow Fellowship in 2014-2015
- She participated in the VV100 Gathering in 2016 in California
- She attended the VV Global Leadership Network gathering in Paris in 2018
- She was selected as a Fellow for the first VV Engage Cohort