Development & Strategic Partnerships
Rachel is a Development Coordinator on the Development & Strategic Partnerships team at Vital Voices. She manages, maintains and monitors our donor relations management systems and databases, processes and acknowledges gifts, conducts prospect research and provides support for fundraising campaigns and activities.
Prior to joining Vital Voices, she was the Operations Associate for Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a government watchdog organization. Rachel was also previously an intern at Vital Voices in 2018!
What are five things people can ask you about?
- Where should I eat in DC if I have a craving for ____?
- Best places for hiking in the city?
- Best places for biking in the city?
- What’s it like to grow up in Florida? Is it as crazy of a state as it seems? (short answer: no! It just has a weird reputation!)
- What are the best concert venues in DC?