The Vital Voices team is seeking consultants who will support the Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) team. Consultants will work across the Vital Voices program portfolio to ensure that we continuously track results. Successful applicants will have strong quantitative skills, advanced knowledge in STATA and Tableau as well as data analytics. We are accepting applications ongoing basis and will be hired on as needed basis for termed contracts.
Tasks include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Support the collection, cleaning, validation, analysis, and interpretation/visualization of organizational and survey data
- Conduct research on MERL topics to support the development and implementation of MERL policies across the organization
- Design and implement data collection tools (surveys, protocols, guides)
- Conduct data analysis
- Write up reports on descriptive statistics
- Develop and conduct capacity building workshops on MERL
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in international development, public administration, economics, statistics, or another relevant field strongly preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in program design, performance monitoring and reporting, and evaluation methods.
- At least 3 years of experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of M&E best practices, principles, and tools.
- Experience setting-up and/or coordinating M&E systems.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and analyzing survey research.
- Proficiency with statistical software, such as STATA, SPSS, or SAS.
- Proficiency with data visualization software such as Tableau.
- Familiarity with qualitative analysis software such as Nvivo.
- Experience setting up and/or coordinating data warehouse projects and Salesforce a plus
- Experience in training and/or teaching; understanding of adult learning preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office Suite programs, in particular, excel
- Capacity to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Proficiency in Spanish or French a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letters that includes daily rate for services to email@example.com. The email should include the subject tittle “M&E Consultant”.
A successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate that they have the expertise, skills, and capabilities to successfully provide the requested services
- Offer a competitive daily rate for services.