VAV FELLOWSHIP ANNOUNCES ITS 2021-2022 FELLOWS
The Voices Against Violence Fellowship announces its 2021-2022 Cohort
July 2021—Vital Voices is proud to announce the inaugural cohort of global leaders selected to be the 2021-2022 VAV Fellows. The Voices Against Violence (VAV) initiative will support the 20 fellows from 10 different organizations through a year of tailored trainings. These will include peer-to-peer learning and collaboration, designed to increase knowledge of innovative strategies to address systemic and institutional gaps in their region or country, as well as leadership development experience, grant management skills, fundraising techniques, best practices for mitigation secondary trauma and supporting self-care efforts, and more.
The VAV Fellows join Vital Voices from 4 regions around the globe, specifically: Thailand, the Philippines, Cameroon, Chile, Honduras, Sierra Leone, Mexico, and Romania. Each organization will receive grants to implement and carry out new projects to further their impacts within their communities, working towards the elimination of Gender-Based Violence (GBV). The 20 exceptional leaders selected for the 2021-2022 VAV Fellowship are:
- Eunice Tita, President General, Nkumu Fed Fed
- Helen Gwanfogbe,Program Coordinator Nkumu Fed Fed
- MaríaConsuelo Hermosilla González, Founder and Director, Fundacion Antonia
- Josefa Carola Araya Gallardo, Head of Communications, Fundacion Antonia
- Duany Jahaira Zuniga Hernandez, Coordinator and Organizer, Asociasion de Apoyo Mutuo entre Mujeres Honduras (APOMUH)
- Zoila Argentina Lagos Licona, Coordinator, Asociasion de Apoyo Mutuo entre Mujeres Honduras (APOMUH)
- Graciela Rosa María López Gómez, Administrative Coordinator of Programs, Mujeres, Democracia y Ciudadanía A.C.
- Elsa María Arroyo Hernández, Coordinator and Legal Representative, Mujeres, Democracia y Ciudadanía A.C.
- Carmelita Nuqui, Executive Director, Development Action for Women Network (DAWN)
- Mary Joy Barcelona,Alternative Livelihood Program Coordinator, Development Action for Women Network (DAWN)
- Camelia-Florina Proca, Director and Legal Representative, Association for Liberty and Equality of Gender- A.L.E.G
- Eniko-Berta Gall, Psychologist, Association for Liberty and Equality of Gender- A.L.E.G
- Simona Voicescu,Founder & Executive Director, Necuvinte Association
- Monica Tudorache, Program Manager (Gender Equality Expert), Necuvinte Association
- Anita Koroma, Country Director, Girl Child Network Sierra Leone
- Mabel Mariatou Jalloh,Programmes Manager, Girl Child Network Sierra Leone
- Rhoda Precious Gbla, Programme Director, Amazonian Initiative Movement
- Rebecca Ishmatu Cole, Coordinator, Amazonian Initiative Movement
- Wirawan Mosby, Founder & Director, The HUG Project Thailand
- Nattakarn Noree,volunteer social worker and programmatic, The HUG Project Thailand
To learn more about Voices Against Violence initiative and its fellows, please visit the program page and follow #VAVFellowship on social media.