Vital Voices Councils
Vital Voices is committed to building an active supporter base in regions across the United States and Europe to establish partnership opportunities with local individuals, organizations, foundations and corporations to support the advancement of women’s leadership worldwide. To lead these efforts, we launched several Vital Voices Councils and are seeking members to advance Vital Voices’ objectives in key regions.
Currently, Vital Voices has councils in the following regions:
The following are the objectives of regional councils:
- Build partnerships with local individuals, organizations, foundations and corporations that are active both locally and globally
- Raise awareness for the importance of women’s leadership and issues affecting women and girls worldwide
- Raise the credibility and recognition of Vital Voices and its Global Leadership Network of 15,000+ women, building a platform to showcase the stories of women’s leadership and the impact of investing in women and girls
- Raise funds for Vital Voices to support multiple and long-term investments in the Global Leadership Network
- Engage individual supporters and advocates through events, mentoring opportunities, and pro-bono resources
We ask that Council members commit to give or raise $10,000 each and make a commitment to supporting the objectives outlined above. Council meetings will occur once a quarter for a total of four in-person meetings a year; calls will occur on occasion, specifically around signature events. Council members will be invited to all council activities and dinners highlighting women from the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network and are encouraged to host small dinners for when these leaders are in town.
Vital Voices will support the councils in meeting these objectives by bringing women from the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network to the region for education, cultivation and fundraising events; providing inspiring collateral materials, videos and stories; leading the prospect and donor management process; engaging its area board members; and making frequent visits by Vital Voices staff and leadership to the regions.
For more information, and to join one of the regional councils, please contact Liam T. Dall, Director of Development, at 202-697-5827 or email@example.com.